Shorter sleeves for scorcher days, the NRS Women's Short-Sleeve Rashguard protects your core from abrasion while the 100% recycled fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly keeping you cool and comfortable on and off the water.
- Built from 100% recycled material, the blended poly/spandex fabric delivers optimal stretch, wicks moisture and provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Form fit design for comfort under a life jacket or technical outerwear.
- Our seam placement avoids high-friction zones, enhancing athletic performance and letting you row, paddle and swim in comfort.
- Features a quarter-zip neck for quick ventilation, comfort and style.
- Integrated antimicrobial elements in the fabric prevent the build-up of funky smells.
- Thread the drawstring of your boardshorts through the Hemloop to keep the rashguard from riding up.
|Weight: ||6 oz |
|Fit: ||Form fit |
|Collections: ||Rashguard |
|Fabric: ||280g, 85% recycled polyester, 15% recycled spandex |
|Collar: ||1/4 zip |
|Gender Sizing: ||Women |
|Features: || |
- UPF 50+
- Moisture wicking