An ultralight sun shirt that blends casual style with technical performance, the NRS Women's Silkweight Kosi Shirt features a quarter-zip neck for quick ventilation and thumbholes to extend its UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Built from 100% recycled material, the technical fabric enhances the body's natural cooling process by wicking excess moisture and drying quickly while also providing UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Our seam placement avoids high-friction zones, enhancing athletic performance and letting you row, paddle and swim in comfort.
- Regular fit for casual comfort by itself, under a PFD or as a base layer for technical outerwear.
- Quarter-zip neck provides quick ventilation, added comfort and a little style.
- Integrated antimicrobial elements in the fabric prevent the build-up of funky smells.
- Laser-cut thumbholes extend sun protection to the tops of your hands without adding unnecessary bulk to the cuffs.
- Dropped rear hem provides additional coverage when sitting.
|Weight: ||8.2 oz |
|Fit: ||Regular fit |
|Collections: ||Silkweight |
|Fabric: ||197g, 85% recycled polyester, 15% recycled spandex |
|Collar: ||Quarter-zip |
|Gender Sizing: ||Women |
|Features: || |
- UPF 50+