When conditions are variable, paddlers and anglers need quick-adapting protection. The multi-functional design of the NRS Women's Silkweight Vesi Hoodie features a cinchable cowl-style hood for extended sun protection plus integrated breathability holes to prevent the dreaded foggy glasses.
- Built from 100% recycled material, the technical fabric enhances the body's natural cooling process by wicking excess moisture and drying quickly while also providing UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Integrated antimicrobial elements in the fabric prevent the build-up of funky smells.
- Hood features a cinchable cowl-neck design to drape loosely when not being worn while a drawstring makes it easy to secure around your face for max sun protection.
- Laser-cut holes in the cowl-neck create an integrated vent to release excess moisture preventing condensation build-up on glasses.
- Our seam placement avoids high-friction zones, enhancing athletic performance and letting you row, paddle and swim in comfort.
- Regular fit for casual comfort by itself, under a PFD or as a base layer for technical outerwear.
- Dropped rear hem provides additional coverage when sitting.
- Laser-cut thumbholes extend sun protection to the tops of your hands without adding unnecessary bulk to the cuffs.
- Features a kangaroo pocket.
|Weight: ||9.3 oz |
|Fit: ||Regular fit |
|Collections: ||Silkweight |
|Fabric: ||197g, 85% recycled polyester, 15% recycled spandex |
|Collar: ||Cowl-style hood with drawstring |
|Gender Sizing: ||Women |
|Features: || |
- UPF 50+
- Breathing holes in the cowl neck to prevent excess condensation
- Kangaroo Pocket