Whether it's for work or play, paddlers and adventurers committed to being on the water from sun-up to sundown need lightweight, full-coverage sun protection. The NRS Women's Ava Rashguard Hoodie fits snug for comfort under a PFD, wicks moisture, dries quick and offers head-to-waist UPF 50+ protection.
- Built from 100% recycled material, the blended poly/spandex fabric delivers optimal stretch, wicks moisture and provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Form fit design for comfort under a life jacket or technical outerwear.
- Unzip the quarter zip for quick ventilation, or zip it fully to cinch the hoodie around the face.
- Our seam placement avoids high-friction zones, enhancing athletic performance and letting you row, paddle and swim in comfort.
- Thread the drawstring of your boardshorts through the Hemloop to keep the rashguard from riding up.
- Integrated antimicrobial elements in the fabric prevent the build-up of funky smells.
|Weight: ||8.2 oz |
|Fit: ||Form fit |
|Collections: ||Rashguard |
|Fabric: ||280g, 85% recycled polyester, 15% recycled spandex |
|Collar: ||1/4 zip with Hood |
|Gender Sizing: ||Women |
- UPF 50+
- Moisture Wicking