Combining lightweight construction and polarized lenses at a rafting guide's budget, we suspect you'll love the SunCloud Suspect Sunglasses.
- Suncloud polarized lenses use advanced technology to selectively filter horizontally reflected, visually interfering light waves known as 'glare,' resulting in superior visual clarity, definition, color transmissions and optical comfort.
- Lenses are manufactured using injection-molded optical grade Polycarbonate material to ensure exceptional clarity and create a lightweight lens with high impact resistance for added protection.
- Integrated filters in the lens provide 100% protection from the sun's harmful UVA/B/C rays.
- Microfiber storage bag (included) doubles as a cleaning cloth to wipe any smudges off your lenses.
- Injection-molded frames are crafted from optical grade Grilamid TR-90 Nylon for a quality fit, flexibility and lasting durability in all environmental conditions.
- Lifetime Warranty.
|Lenses: || |
- Havana frame with Polarized Brown lens
- Matte Black frame with Polarized Blue Mirror lens
- Ocean Fade frame with Polarized Brown lens
- Burnished Brown frame with Polarized Sienna Mirror Lens
|Frame Material: ||Grilamid™ TR90 nylon |
|Lens Material: ||Polarized Polycarbonate Injection Molded |
|Interchangeable Lenses: ||No |
|Includes: || |
|Features: || |
- Lens filters for 100% UV protection
- Lifetime Warranty