For warm days paddling in chilly water, the NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Pant pairs well with Rashguards and Silkweight pieces for the perfect balance of lightweight immersion protection and comfort.
- These are 2024-specific colors and/or graphics; no other product changes have been introduced.
- Premium nylon-spandex exterior sheds water and provides optimal stretch while the soft, smooth and hydrophobic interior provides insane next-to-skin comfort.
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body's warmth.
- Paddler-specific cut combines with friction-free seams to enhance paddling performance and comfort.
- Drawstring closure and raised waistband with extra material on the back panel for maximum coverage whether you sit or stand.
- Form fit restricts water entry, enhancing the insulation properties.
|Weight: ||12.8 oz |
|Material: ||6 oz premium nylon/spandex |
|Fit: ||Form fit |
|Neoprene: ||0.5 mm HydroSkin® |
|Seams: ||Flat-lock stitched |
|Gender Sizing: ||Men |
|Features: || |
- Titanium laminate adhesive
- Water-based adhesives