The NRS Men's Ignitor Jacket gives recreational boaters a basic but versatile option for immersion protection. Featuring 2 mm neoprene insulation and a full zip entry, slip on this jacket when the temp is cool or the splash is chilly.
- Ignitor series pieces offer basic immersion protection with a more earth-conscious construction at an affordable price.
- 2 mm neoprene insulation made from recycled tires.
- Fully recycled nylon interior and exterior for ideal stretch and performance.
- Dope-dyed recycled face fabrics save 65% of the water used in traditional dying methods.
- Water-based adhesives.
- Full-zip entry with a durable YKK® zipper.
- Flat-lock seams for against-the-skin paddling comfort.
|Weight: ||1.4 lbs |
|Material: ||Recycled nylon exterior and interior |
|Fit: ||Form fit |
|Neoprene: ||2 mm neoprene |
|Seams: ||Flat-lock stitched |
|Entry Style: ||YKK® front zipper |
|Gender Sizing: ||Men |
|Features: || |
- Dope-dyed recycled face fabrics
- Water-based adhesives
- YKK® zipper