A mid-weight neoprene option, the NRS Women's HydroSkin 1.0 Shirt features raw neoprene construction for increased insulation with a paddling-specific design for unrestricted range of motion.
- 1 mm raw neoprene chest and back panel to reduce evaporative cooling and increase insulation.
- Premium nylon-spandex exterior material on the arms and shoulders for optimal stretch and reduced water retention.
- Soft, smooth and hydrophobic interior provides insane next-to-skin comfort.
- Paddler-specific cut combines with friction-free seams to enhance paddling performance and comfort.
- Form fit restricts water entry, enhancing the insulation properties.
|Material: || |
- 1 mm raw neoprene exterior core
- 1 mm neoprene with nylon-spandex exterior in the arms & shoulders
|Weight: ||14.4 oz |
|Fit: ||Form fit |
|Neoprene: ||1.0 mm HydroSkin® |
|Seams: ||Flat-lock stitched |
|Entry Style: ||Pullover |
|Gender Sizing: ||Women |
|Features: || |
- Titanium laminate adhesive
- Water-based adhesives