Do enough mid-winter rolls, and you'll realize the benefits of the NRS Storm Hood. This full-coverage neoprene hood fits snug to keep water out and warmth in.
- 2.5 mm neoprene provides excellent insulation against cold water and wind.
- A barrel-lock drawcord around the face opening lets you customize a snug, watertight fit and eliminate flushing.
- Titanium-laminate adhesive helps hold in heat to keep you even warmer and liquid sealant waterproofs the seams.
- We've lined the hood with our quick-drying Checked VaporLoft™ for extra comfort and warmth. No more wet, clammy feeling when you pull your head cover on.
- The sturdy, flexible bill shades your eyes from the sun and helps keep water from dripping into your eyes.
- Sandwiching the long collar between the dry suit or dry top's overcuff and the neck gasket minimizes warmth-robbing water entry.
|Weight: ||Medium 6 oz. |
|Neoprene: ||2.5 mm neoprene |
- VaporLoft™ lining
- Titanium laminate adhesive
|Seams: ||Flat-lock stitched |
|Gender Sizing: ||Unisex |
|Features: || |
- Drawcord with barrel lock around face opening
- Flexible bill
- Liquid-sealed seams
- Long collar