When the forecast warns of overcasts skies and the guide teases that the IKs might get splashy, the NRS Women's Ignitor Pant hits the rec boater trifecta: comfy neoprene insulation at a fair price.
- Ignitor series pieces offer basic immersion protection with a more earth-conscious construction at an affordable price.
- 2 mm neoprene insulation made from recycled tires.
- Fully recycled nylon interior and exterior for ideal stretch and performance.
- Flat-lock seams for against-the-skin comfort and paddler's cut for optimal freedom of movement.
- Dope-dyed recycled face fabrics save 65% of the water used in traditional dying methods.
- Water-based adhesives.
- Wide yoga-style waistband.
|Weight: ||1 lb |
|Material: ||Recycled nylon exterior and interior |
|Fit: ||Form fit |
|Neoprene: ||2 mm neoprene |
|Seams: ||Flat-lock stitched |
|Gender Sizing: ||Women |
|Women's Rise: ||Mid Rise |
|Features: || |
- Dope-dyed recycled face fabrics
- Water-based adhesives