Paddlers and rafters looking for lightweight immersion protection in the spring and summer, the NRS Men's 2.0 Shorty Wetsuit is built for warm days when the water is cool and the waves are on pumping.
- 2 mm high-stretch Terraprene neoprene insulation made from limestone and recycled tires.
- Titanium laminate adhesive reflects heat back to your body, keeping you warmer.
- Fully recycled nylon interior and exterior for ideal stretch and performance.
- Full-zip entry with a durable YKK® zipper.
- Eco SupraTex™ fabric reinforces the seat.
- Finished edges using NRS Rashguard material for optimal stretch.
- Flat-lock seams for against-the-skin paddling comfort.
- Paddler's cut features generous armholes for maximum range of motion.
- This wetsuit style is also available in Grizzly Sizing (G-M, G-L, G-XXL). Grizzly is designed with a wider cut across the chest, waist and thighs to fit a broader range of boaters.
|Weight: ||1.25 lbs |
|Fit: ||Form fit |
|Neoprene: ||2 mm neoprene |
|Seams: ||Flat-lock stitched |
|Entry Style: ||YKK® double-pull front zipper |
|Titanium Adhesive: ||Yes |
|Relief Zipper: ||Yes |
|Gender Sizing: ||Men |
|Includes: || |
- Eco SupraTex™ seat
- Finished edges