When the surf is up and the temps are down, find maximum comfort and warmth in the premium NRS Men's 3.0 Ultra John Wetsuit.
- 3 mm high-stretch Terraprene neoprene insulation made from limestone and recycled tires.
- Titanium laminate adhesive reflects heat back to your body, keeping you warmer.
- Graphene, a graphite-based interior fabric, provides next-level against-the-skin comfort. This quick-drying and wicking fabric layer also provides added insulation.
- Full-zip entry with a durable YKK® zipper.
- 3 mm Eco SupraTex™ fabric reinforces the seat and knees.
- 2 mm high-stretch panels in the shoulders and behind the knees for ultimate flexibility.
- Finished edges using NRS Rashguard material for optimal stretch.
- Glued and blind-stitched seams lie smooth against your skin and slow the flow of water into the suit.
- Paddler's cut features generous armholes for maximum range of motion.
|Weight: ||2.35 lbs |
|Fit: ||Form fit |
|Neoprene: ||3 mm neoprene |
|Seams: ||Glued & blind-stitched |
|Entry Style: ||YKK® double-pull front zipper |
|Titanium Adhesive: ||Yes |
|Relief Zipper: ||Yes |
|Ankle Zippers: ||No |
|Gender Sizing: ||Men |
|Includes: || |
- Eco SupraTex™ reinforced seat and knees
- Graphene interior fabric for comfort and warmth
- 2 mm high-stretch panels
- Finished edges