The NRS Rio Pants are waterproof, durable and economical, making them the go-to choice for outfitters and paddlers looking for entry-level splash pants.
- Roomy cut can accommodate a range of body types and allows for plenty of layering underneath.
- Waterproof, durable urethane-coated 210 denier nylon oxford keeps paddlers dry and withstands the abuse of commercial seasons.
- Elastic ankle closures help keep water out.
- Waist secures with a bungee and barrel-lock cinch.
|Weight: ||10 oz |
|Fit: ||Relaxed fit |
|Material: ||Urethane coated 210-denier nylon oxford |
|Waterproof: ||Yes |
|Breathable: ||No |
|Ankle Closures: ||Elastic |
|Pockets: ||No |
|Latex Ankle Gaskets: ||No |
|Gender Sizing: ||Men |
|Features: || |
- Taped seams
- Inseam: 36" on size large