$189.95 20033.02.100 Adventure anglers head to the water even when the clouds threaten and the couch beckons. The NRS Champion Jacket is one half of our technical layering system that's purpose-built for quick adaptation to the conditions and protects against rain, splash and wind.
- Lightweight HyproTex™ 2.5 material is waterproof, breathable and easy to stow.
- Articulated design for comfort and mobility in and out of the boat, with or without a PFD.
- Full-zip, front entry for easy donning and quick ventilation.
- Adjustable hood offers adaptable protection.
- Punch-through, volcano-style neoprene wrist closures keep paddle drip out.
- Two self-draining, zippered pockets are designed to be accessed while wearing a PFD.
- Grip dots along the hem of the drawcord waist keep the jacket in place.
- Pair the Champion Bibs, Item # 20034.02, with your Jacket for maximal protection from splash and rain.
|Material:||2.5-layer 70-denier nylon HyproTex|
|Neck Closure:||Splashproof zipper collar|
|Wrist Closure:||Punch-through, volcano style neoprene wrists|
|Waist System:||Drawcord and grip dots on the hem|
|Pockets:||2 - Self-draining, zippered|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||No|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||No|
|Reflective Detailing:||Yes, Hi-vis green on the hood|