When it comes to paddling progression, as your skills advance so should your gear. Level-up to harsher conditions with the NRS Women's Helium Jacket, a premium splash top featuring technical fabric that wicks moisture away from your layers while repelling water on the exterior. Plus, the kayak overskirt and tunnel keep your cockpit dry.
- Combines HyproTex™ 2.5 fabric and factory-taped seams for maximum waterproof performance.
- Breathable fabric wicks excess heat and moisture keeping your layers dry for all-day comfort.
- Cut narrower in the shoulders to cater to the female paddler while still providing maximum mobility, room to layer underneath, and comfort under a PFD.
- Kayak overskirt mates with a sprayskirt tunnel to seal the cockpit.
- Adjustable urethane neck and wrist closures for a customized fit. Cinch tight to keep water out or loosen for added ventilation.
- Features a splashproof, zippered sleeve pocket, designed for easy access under a PFD.
|Weight: ||13 oz |
|Fit: ||Relaxed fit |
|Material: ||40-denier, 2.5 layer HyproTex™ |
|Material Type: ||HyproTex™ |
|Waterproof: ||Yes |
|Breathable: ||Yes |
|Neck Closure: ||Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop closure |
|Wrist Closure: ||Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop closures |
|Waist System: ||Kayak overskirt to mate with sprayskirt, bungee drawcord |
|Double Tunnel: ||Yes |
|Latex Neck Gasket: ||No |
|Latex Wrist Gaskets: ||No |
|Reflective Detailing: ||Yes |
|Gender Sizing: ||Women |
|Features: || |
- PFD-friendly sleeve pocket
- Kayak overskirt
- Quick-venting neck