Paddlers looking to commit to heavier whitewater without committing to the price tag of premium drywear need the NRS Men's Stratos Comfort-Neck Jacket in their gear bag. Features advanced waterproof, breathable fabric construction and functional, yet comfortable, neoprene gaskets.
- Combines HyproTex™ 2.5 fabric and factory-taped seams for maximum waterproof performance.
- Breathable fabric wicks excess heat and moisture keeping your layers dry for all-day comfort.
- An alternative to more constricting latex gaskets, the punch-through neoprene GlideSkin™ comfort-neck seal provides all-day comfort while still keeping most water out.
- Self-draining, volcano-style neoprene protects the latex wrist gaskets.
- Coated nylon inner tunnel mates with your sprayskirt to keep your cockpit dry.
- Double-pull, hook-and-loop neoprene waist cinches tight for a custom fit.
- Paddler's cut enhances athletic performance and creates room to layer underneath while maintaining comfort under a PFD.
- Features a splashproof, zippered chest pocket, designed for easy access under a PFD.
|Weight: ||1.05 lbs |
|Fit: ||Relaxed fit |
|Material: ||40-denier, 2.5 layer HyproTex™ |
|Material Type: ||HyproTex™ |
|Waterproof: ||Yes |
|Breathable: ||Yes |
|Neck Closure: ||GlideSkin™ neoprene gasket |
|Wrist Closure: ||Latex gaskets with volcano-style neoprene overcuffs |
|Waist System: ||Double-pull hook-and-loop closure |
|Double Tunnel: ||Yes |
|Pockets: ||1 - Shoulder |
|Latex Neck Gasket: ||No |
|Latex Wrist Gaskets: ||Yes |
|Reflective Detailing: ||No |
|Gender Sizing: ||Men |