Off-season or unseasonably cool, the NRS Men's HydroSkin Gloves provide just enough insulation to cut the chill and enhance paddling grip in a simple, lightweight design.
- Premium nylon-spandex exterior with a DWR coating sheds water without sacrificing dexterity.
- 0.5 mm neoprene core for lightweight insulation.
- Soft, smooth and hydrophobic interior feels great against bare skin.
- Silicone pattern on the palm and fingers provides a better grip when wet.
- Features a simple, stretchy cuff for easy donning and pairing snaps to keep the gloves together.
|Weight: ||3 oz |
|Outer Layer: ||6 oz premium nylon/spandex |
|Material: ||0.5 mm HydroSkin® |
|Glove Use and Conditions: ||
|Seams: ||Single needle with high tenacity thread |
|Taped Seams: ||No |
|Palm Material: ||Silicone palm pattern |
|Wrist Closure: ||Fitted cuffs |
|Gender Sizing: ||Men |
|Features: || |
- Titanium laminate adhesive
- DWR coating
- Wrist pairing snaps