A playboater's go-to bootie, the lightweight NRS Freestyle Wetshoe is crazy flexible, perfect for fitting into tight boats. Plus, a naturally shaped toe box and high-rise design provide additional comfort and protection for all-day boating.
- A sustainable alternative to traditional neoprene, petroleum-free Terraprene neoprene is made from limestone and recycled tires.
- Constructed with 3 mm thick neoprene upper for maximum warmth with a 3 mm neoprene insole for added comfort.
- Stretchy rubber support bands improve lateral stability while a 1.5 mm textured rubber outsole provides protection and optimal grip.
- Cush graphene-infused interior provides thermal-conductive properties for more warmth while also reducing water retention.
- The HydroCuff™ hugs the ankle tight to prevent excess water from dripping in.
- Reinforced at the toe and heel for long-lasting durability.
- Features an ankle pull tab to help slip the bootie on and off.
|Weight: ||1 lb |
|Gender Sizing: ||Unisex |
|Material Upper: ||3 mm neoprene |
|Sole: ||1.5 mm rubber |
|Insole: ||3 mm neoprene |
|Closure System: ||HydroCuff™ |
|Taped Seams: ||No |
|Features: || |
- Naturally shaped toe box
- Protective rubber on toe and heel
- Lateral support bands