A river boot so rugged and dependable Navy SEALs don't hesitate to lace them up. The NRS Workboot Wetshoe delivers superior traction and a thick neoprene construction to meet the demands of river professionals and rescue agencies across the globe.
- Heavy-duty lugged sole delivers superior traction and support on varied terrain, wet or dry.
- 5 mm neoprene upper provides warmth and enhances ankle support.
- Thick, 7 mm neoprene insole absorbs the shock to cushion the sole on unforgiving terrain.
- Gusset-backed YKK® ankle zipper makes it easy to slip on and off.
- Laces combine with a hook-and-loop ankle strap for an adjustable fit and increased stability.
- Rubber reinforces high-wear areas throughout the boot improving durability.
- Features a swim fin tab on the heel.
|Gender Sizing: ||Unisex |
|Material Upper: ||5 mm neoprene |
|Sole: ||Heavy-duty lug sole |
|Marking Sole: ||No |
|Insole: ||7 mm neoprene |
|Closure System: ||Laces and ankle strap |
|Taped Seams: ||No |
|Features: || |
- Reinforced wear areas
- Swim fin tab on heel