Rugged, wet environments require traction and protection unique from your basic wetshoe or bootie. The NRS Storm Boot is purpose-built for enhanced support and stability while delivering breathable, quick-drying performance.
- Constructed with technical, high abrasion-resistant polyurethane and synthetic rubber overlays.
- Heavy-duty non-marking HyperGrip® lugged rubber sole for unmatched traction in varied terrain.
- Designed for enhanced stability and support.
- Fast drying mesh upper and a 5 mm perforated insole guards against water and debris entry.
- YKK® AquaGuard® ankle zipper and a gusseted tongue keep dirt, rocks and debris out.
- Laces offer adjustable fit.
- Features a swim fin tab on the heel.
|Weight: ||Size 10 is 3 lbs |
|Gender Sizing: ||Unisex |
|Material Upper: ||Polyester mesh, polyurethane and synthetic rubber |
|Sole: ||Lugged HyperGrip™ |
|Marking Sole: ||No |
|Insole: ||Perforated 5 mm |
|Closure System: ||Lace and ankle zipper |
|Taped Seams: ||No |
|Features: || |
- Swim fin tab on back of heel
- Gusseted tongue