The Hiyak is Astral's view of a proper bootie. It offers ground-conforming stability, excellent foot protection, and insulation without neoprene. The result is a lighter, more durable, and faster drying water-boot with phenomenal gripping powers.
- The upper is a hydrophobic canvas material, with 1060 denier ballistic nylon reinforcing rand for extra durability.
- The 3 mm quilted spacer-mesh liner traps air between you and the canvas shell for insulation that dries in a hurry.
- The removable 7 mm closed-cell EVA midsole offers cushioning for your foot. It can't absorb water and odors.
- G.SS (super sticky) rubber outsole is siped and designed for maximum sole-to-ground friction, while still being non-marking.
- The sole is stitched and bonded directly to the upper for maximum durability.
- High-top padded ankle protection and semi-rigid heel cup.
- Hidden water-resistant laces, with a Velcro® overflap, provide a secure, foot-hugging closure.
- The Hiyak is a great choice for kayaking, rafting and river SUP.
|Weight: ||0.6 lbs |
|Gender Sizing: ||Unisex |
|Material Upper: ||Hydrophobic Canvas with 1060D ballistic nylon reinforcement rand |
|Sole: ||G.SS rubber |
|Marking Sole: ||No |
|Insole: ||Removable, 7mm EVA foam |
|Closure System: ||Laces |
|Taped Seams: ||No |
|Features: || |
- Hidden water-resistant laces with Velcro® flap
- High-top padded ankle
- Semi-rigid heel cup