When safety and comfort are your main concerns, the NRS Ion PFD delivers with plush foam that conforms to your body and a streamlined design that doesn't restrict your movement whether you row, paddle or just float.
- Six-panel design constructed with ultra-soft foam for a flexible fit that effortlessly wraps your torso and flows with your movements.
- Side-buckle entry reduces the bulk of a zipper.
- AirMesh inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
- Large, front pocket with single-entry zipper and zipper garage to prevent snags.
- Features padded shoulder straps and strap garages and reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- The Ion is a Type III, low-profile life jacket designed with 16.5 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
|Weight: ||2.1 lbs |
- Low-Profile Life Jackets
- Side-Entry Life Jackets
|US Coast Guard Type: ||III |
|Profile: ||Low |
|Design Flotation: ||16.5 lbs. |
|Outer Fabric: ||400-denier ripstop nylon |
|Lining: ||Smooth 210 denier nylon and soft, stretchy nylon |
|Entry System: ||Side buckle |
|Adjustment System: ||
- 2 - Side
- 2 - Shoulder
- 2 - Waist
|Features: || |
- AirMesh inner panels
- Reflective accents
- Six panel design
- Zippered pocket with zipper garage
- Padded shoulders