With the fit and design inspired by our most popular life jacket, the Chinook OS Fishing PFD has added features for open-water safety and convenience.
- The Chinook OS is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.0 pounds of flotation.
- PlushFit™ foam and a high-back design combine to create an extremely comfortable vest for any type of raft or kayak seat.
- A mesh lower-back offers added ventilation on warm days.
- One large, zippered tackle pocket, with internal organization, plus one smaller tackle pocket.
- One zippered pocket sized for a VHF radio and three accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- Also features a rod holder, two strobe attachment points, two knife lash tabs and extra reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- The zippered front entry and six adjustment points offer a customized fit.
- The Chinook OS carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
|Weight: ||2 lbs |
- Fishing Life Jackets
- Mesh-Back Life Jackets
- Front-Zip Life Jackets
|US Coast Guard Type: ||III |
|Profile: ||Medium |
|Design Flotation: ||16.0 lbs. |
|Outer Fabric: ||400-denier ripstop nylon |
|Entry System: ||Front zip |
|Lash Tabs: ||
|Adjustment System: ||
- 4 - Side
- 2 - Shoulder
- 1 - Waist
|Features: || |
- Rod holder loop
- Two strobe holder loop
- Reflective accents
- Pockets with internal organization
- Shoulder strap keepers