Purpose-built for sea kayakers and touring, the NRS Odyssey PFD features all the bells and whistles needed for open-water safety in a full-back design.
- The Odyssey is a Type III, medium profile touring PFD delivering 16.5 lbs. of flotation.
- Paddlers cut for maximum range of motion and the full back panel comfortably fits kayak seats.
- Two large zippered pockets provide multiple storage options and two, smaller dual-entry pockets are designed to fit VHF radios.
- Three lash tabs and numerous d-rings offer endless opportunities for attaching a rescue knife, strobe, whistle and other accessories.
- 3M® reflective patches on the upper back add visibility in low-light conditions and double as attachment loops.
- The seven-panel design moves with your body and our Cool Flow System (CFS) maximizes ventilation keeping you cool and comfortable for long days on the water.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
- The Odyssey carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
|Weight: ||1.9 lbs |
|US Coast Guard Type: ||III |
|Profile: ||Medium |
|Design Flotation: ||16.5 lbs. |
|Outer Fabric: ||400-denier ripstop nylon |
|Entry System: ||Front zip |
|Lash Tabs: ||
|Adjustment System: ||
- 4 - Side
- 2 - Shoulder
- 1 - Waist
|Features: || |
- Cool Flow System ventilation
- 3M Reflective accents
- Multiple D-rings and attachment loops
- 2 large zippered pockets
- 2 zippered VHF Radio pockets