The SMC Shuttle Tandem Rope Pulley is designed for use in Tyrolean traverses, modest-length zip lines and other mountaineering and rescue applications that utilize rope.
- Uses four high-efficiency sealed stainless steel ball bearings and is designed to function flawlessly under conditions that would shut down lesser-grade pulleys.
- Sealed ball bearings provide optimal efficiency, reducing the performance-robbing resistance that is inherent in most multiple component systems.
- The SMC Shuttle Pulley is not prone to failure under misaligned loads or with twisted gear as may occur with needle bearings.
- Lightweight ergonomic design and multiple independent attachment points make this tandem pulley easy to carry and use.
- Oversized top hole is designed for use with rescue carabiners.
- Fits up to 1/2" (13mm) rope.
|Material: ||High Quality Aluminum |
|Axle: ||Stainless Steel Ball Bearing |
|Sheave: ||1.37" Aluminum |
|Dimensions: ||4.25" x 3.21" x 1.07" |
|Weight: ||8 oz (227 g) |
|Pulley Strength: ||26 kN = 5845 lbs. |
|Max Rope Size: ||0.5" (13 mm) |