Designed as an entry-level to intermediate skirt, the NRS Drylander Shock Cord is best suited for class I-IV whitewater. It's patterned to stretch easily and fit drum-tight on today's kayak designs.
- Rubberized inner deck coating grips the kayak coaming from the inside, resisting slippage.
- Tough 4 mm neoprene surface holds well under pressure.
- Infinity Coating on the front edge and sides gives great protection in high-wear areas.
- 2 mm Extend™ material with four-way stretch Superspan tunnel gives a snug comfortable fit.
|Deck Material: ||4 mm Terraprene |
|Tunnel Material: ||4 mm Terraprene |
|Rand Type: ||Shock cord |
|Tunnel Adjustment: ||Fixed |
|Grab Loop: ||Nylon webbing with rubber grip |
- Sprayskirts & Cockpit Covers
|Features: || |
- Infinity coating at front and side deck edges
- Pre curved deck
- Rubberized inner deck coating