Turn any car into a shuttle rig with the Yakima BaseLine towers. Designed for car roofs without integrated rails, the quick-installing towers adjust to fit the shape of your car’s roof, pairing with Yakima’s DropHook™ clip adjustment for a secure fit and hold. Cross bars not included.
- Set of four (4) secure, easy-to-use towers specifically designed for gutterless, rail-free “naked” car roofs.
- Super simple installation tool included.
- Max load rating: 165 lbs/75 kg. (Vehicle and bar dependent)
- Lock to vehicle with Yakima’s SKS system (item# 62519.01), sold separately.
- Tri-axial DropHook™ clip adjusts for a secure fit and hold on a wide range of roof shapes.
- BarBed™ has 12° of pitch adjustment to optimize tower placement and level bars.
- RoundBar SL Adapter (item# 62628.01) is required to use Yakima’s classic RoundBar with StreamLine System Towers (sold separately).
- HD Bar SL Adapter is required to use Yakima’s HD Bar with StreamLine System Towers (sold separately).
|Dimensions: ||5" L x 6" W x 4" H |
|Weight: ||5.2 lbs. |
|Locking: ||SKS compatible |
|Locks Included: ||No |
|Includes: || |
- BaseLine Towers
- Torque tool
- Parts bag
- Designed for cars without roof rails or gutters
- Max load rating of 165 lbs (75 kg), depending on vehicle and bar rating