As part of the StreamLine™ roof rack system, the Yakima RidgeLine Tower is the perfect solution for modern vehicles with factory flush side rails.
- The tower's adaptable BarBed™ material conforms to work with RoundBar (with adapter), CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- BarBed™ allows for 12° of pitch adjustment of the bar angle so that front rear crossbars are as level as possible on vehicles with rounded roof lines.
- Unique, adaptive inner and outer clip design gives secure, accurate rail contact.
- Depending on vehicle and bar rating, the RidgeLine tower allows a maximum load rating of 165 lbs. (75 kg).
- Includes necessary tools for installation.
- The RidgeLine Tower is compatible with SKS Lock Cores (lock cores sold separately).
- To complete the RidgeLine Tower System, you will need Yakima RidgeClips (#62617.01). The Yakima Fit Guide will help you determine which RidgeClips will work with your vehicle.
|Dimensions: ||5" L x 5.25" W x 3.5" H |
|Weight: ||5 lbs. |
|Locking: ||SKS compatible |
|Locks Included: ||No |
RoundBars (with adapter) |
|Includes: || |
- RidgeLine Towers
- Torque tool
- Parts bag
|Features: || |
- For use with flush-mount factory side rails
- Max load rating of 165 lbs. (75 kg) depending on vehicle and bar rating
|Notes: || |
- Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.