The Yakima TimberLine Tower is part of the truly innovative StreamLine™ roof rack system. Designed for vehicles with raised side rails.
- This versatile tower, with an easy-to-use attachment strap, allows the added cargo-carrying capacity of through crossbars.
- The over-molded stainless steel strap accommodates a wide variety of raised rail profiles.
- The TimberLine has excellent roof clearance to allow the full range of Yakima gear mounts.
- The tower's adaptable BarBed™ material conforms to work with RoundBar (with adapter), CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- BarBed™ allows for 12° of pitch adjustment of the bar angle so that front rear crossbars are as level as possible on vehicles with rounded roof lines.
- The tower allows a maximum load rating of 165 lbs. (75 kg), depending on vehicle and bar rating.
- Towers come with the only tool needed for installation.
- The tower is lockable with SKS Lock Cores (lock cores sold separately).
|Dimensions: ||6" L x 3.5" W x 3" H |
|Weight: ||5 lbs. |
|Locking: ||SKS compatible |
|Locks Included: ||No |
RoundBar (with adapter) |
|Includes: || |
- TimberLine Towers
- Torque tool
|Features: || |
- For use with raised side rails
- Max load rating of 165 lbs (75 kg) depending on vehicle and bar rating
|Notes: || |
- Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle