The Yakima DeckHand is a proven paddler's favorite for hauling kayaks on the roof of a car. Includes all the necessary tie-down equipment to securely load your kayak for the next road trip.
- Simple in design and easy to load, the flexible shape of the DeckHand lets the saddles conform to the hull of your boat for a super-secure, full-contact carry.
- Cradles are felt-padded protecting the hull of your boat.
- Attaching the DeckHand to your crossbars couldn't be easier with Yakima's tool-free installation.
- DeckHand saddles are sold in pairs. Combine with rollers or additional saddles for a custom set-up (sold separately).
- Two pairs of saddles, or an additional hand roller, is needed to securely hold one kayak.
- Includes premium HeavyDuty strap and Bow/Stern Tie Down.
- Locks to base rack with the SKS Lock Cores for added security, locks sold separately.
|Capacity: ||1 Kayak (80 lbs/36.2 kg) with additional pair of saddles or hand rollers |
|Dimensions: ||7.5" L x 8" W x 9" H |
|Weight: ||3.5 lbs. |
|Locking: ||Yes |
|Locks Included: ||No |
- Factory bars
- Round bars
- JetStream Bars
- Square bars
|Includes: || |
- Two saddles
- Two felt pads
- One HeavyDuty strap
- One Bow/Stern Tie-down
|Notes: || |
- Compatible with 9 ft. SKS locking cable