Purpose-built and tested for overland travel on rugged terrain, the Yakima OutPost HD truck rack leverages Yakima's new HD Bars for a 500-lb. on-road carrying capacity with a 300-lb. Off-Road Rating. The OutPost is a firmly engineered foundation to handle all of your backcountry gear needs.
- Choose the length of Yakima HD Bars (sold separately) that works best for your setup to use with the OutPost HD.
- Designed and tested for all common truck beds using the BedGrip™ clamp design, including tracked beds, and select tonneau covers.
- Compatible with all Yakima mounts for multi-sport versatility.
- The mid-height design (sitting 13" above the bed's side rails) provides a low center of gravity, easy accessibility to gear, and the perfect platform for rooftop tents.
- Integrated tie-down points make it easy to secure any load.
- Built to last with engineered aluminum construction and a durable powder coat finish.
- T-slot attachments let you add gear mounts and accessories quickly and easily.
- Includes integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks to secure the rack system to the truck bed.
- All mounting hardware is included for easy installation.
|Dimensions: ||16.75" L x 5.5" W x 16.5" H |
|Weight: ||51.12 lbs. |
|Locking: ||Yes |
|Locks Included: ||Yes |
|Attachment: ||Truck bed |
|Features: || |
- 500 lb on-road hauling capacity
- 300 lb off-road hauling capacity
- Built-in bottle opener
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Notes: || |