With an extended center-to-center compartment, the NRS Big River Float Tube provides the same fun as the Wild River Tube with more room and greater buoyancy for larger river rats.
- Tough PVC inner bladder inflates and deflates through a reliable Leafield C7 valve.
- Super durable, urethane-coated polyester reinforces the bottom of the tube for extra protection in shallower waters.
- For against-the-skin comfort, the upper part of the cover is constructed with 840 denier nylon.
- Reinforced stainless D-ring makes creating a party barge super easy, or use it for attaching miscellaneous gear.
- Two padded handles for easy hauling or to hang onto if the ride gets bumpy.
- Removable cover can easily be replaced in case of major wear and tear. (See item #: 70007.02)
|Dimensions: || |
- 48" total diameter
- 20" center diameter
|Weight: ||10 lbs |
|Material: ||28-guage PVC air chambers, with upper covered in 840-denier nylon and the bottom in 34 oz coated polyester |
|Features: || |
- 1 air chamber with Leafield C7 valve