Conquer the outdoors with the Katadyn Vario Dual Technology Microfilter, a water filter that handles any conditions and provides filtration for not only bacteria and disease-causing microorganisms but reduces chemicals while improving taste.
- Features anti-clog technology, 0.2 micron glass fiber filter, replaceable carbon core and cleanable ceramic pre-filter.
- Filter eliminates bacteria, protozoa, cysts, algae, spores and sediments.
- Combining ceramic, glass fiber and carbon, this multi-stage filtration system lets you choose between "Longer Life" mode or "Faster Flow" mode.
- Opt for "Longer Life" when filtering murky water and the pump will utilize the ceramic pre-filter before passing through the glass fiber.
- Choose "Faster Flow" when pumping clear water to bypass the ceramic pre-filter.
- Dual-action pump provides maximum output.
- Adapter base attaches directly to a water bottle for easy and convenient fill-ups.
- Recommended for small groups (up to three people).
|Dimensions: ||7.5" x 4" (19 cm x 10 cm) |
|Weight (Empty): ||15 oz |
|Output: ||2 liters/minute |
|Features: || |
- Anit-clog technology
- 0.2-micron glass fiber filter
- Carbon core
- Ceramic pre-filter
- Tested to 2,000 Liters