Whether you carry it in your boat or on your back, the lightweight, compact aluminum-frame Joey Chair from TravelChair is the perfect backcountry seating system. Folds into a burrito-sized package you can take with you anywhere.
- At 2.4 pounds, the TravelChair Joey Chair is the perfect companion for boating, hiking and trips to the beach.
- Just pop the high-tensile aluminum frame pieces together, slip on the mesh and closed-cell foam seat, and you're ready to relax and enjoy the scenery.
- With the highest and largest seat in its class, the Joey Chair is both more comfortable and easier to stand up from than other lightweight camp chairs.
- The large rubber end caps keep the chair legs from sinking into sand and soft dirt.
- An internal shock-cord joins the tough aluminum frame to eliminate the risk of losing parts.
- One thing that isn't lightweight about the Joey is its carrying capacity. It supports folks up to 300 pounds.
- Stores compactly in a handy zippered pouch.
|Frame Material: ||Shock-corded drawn aluminum |
|Seat Material: ||Ripstop fabric and mesh |
|Weight: ||2.4 lb (1.1 kg.) |
|Dimensions (open): ||21" x 21" x 28" (53 x 53 x 71 cm) |
|Dimensions (packed): ||4" x 4" x 14" (10 x 10 x 36 cm) |
|Seat Height: ||16" (41 cm) |
|Capacity: ||300 lbs. (136 kg) |
|Includes: || |
|Features: || |