A multi-day kitchen box essential, the Down River Dish Drying Bags give the river dish pit crew a place to organize and drain wet plates and utensils off the sand and off the tabletops. Leave them overnight for easy breakfast access or put the dishes away when dry.
- Constructed with strong, breathable mesh fabric for quick dish-drying performance.
- Attaches to any table with sewn-in cam straps.
- Multiple pockets for separating dishes.
- The single bag is the perfect size for Roll-A-Tables and smaller overnight groups.
- Outfitters, families and bigger crews will appreciate the double bag's additional space.
|Material: ||PVC Mesh |
|Dimensions: || |
- Single - 30" x 19"; 1.4 lbs.
- Double - 60" x 19"; 2.55 lbs.