The NRS River Wing is a great shelter for those sunny (or rainy) days when you're resting from a great day of boating. The new ripstop fabric makes it lighter than ever.
- The 40-denier ripstop nylon fabric and factory-taped seams will withstand years of exposure to the elements.
- The huge 190 sq. ft. canopy (17'L x 16' at widest point) will cover your camp tables and still give room for your crew to wait out the storm. Great for those layover days when shade is at a premium.
- The heavy-duty button-lock, pole sections are made of a high-strength tempered aluminum, with carbon fiber ferrules. You can adjust shelter height up to 10' with four 2-foot sections and four 3-foot sections.
- The shape of the Wing resists uplift and keeps it pitched in all but the most ferocious winds.
- The heavy-gauge tie-down cords have adjustable tensioners for taut Wing deployment. They're brightly colored, with woven-in reflective ticking to ensure day and night visibility.
- Six steel tent stakes and six plastic sand stakes give you a choice of attachment options.
- Transportation is easy with a nylon carry bag and internal accessory bags. Note to Cat and Raft rowers: oars will fit and work great as poles.
|Material: ||40-denier ripstop nylon fabric |
|Dimensions: ||17' L x 16' W at widest point, 190 sq. feet |
|Weight: || |
- 11.3 lbs. packed weight in carry bag
- Fly: 4.3 lbs
- Poles: 4.1 lbs
- Two sets of stakes: 1.8 lbs
|Stuffed Size: ||42" L x 11.5" W x 9" H |
|Includes: || |
- Four 2' and four 3' pole sections
- Six steel tent stakes
- Six plastic sand stakes
- Nylon/cordura carry bag
|Features: || |
- Poles are high-strength tempered aluminum, with secure button locks in the carbon fiber ferrules