The Princeton Tec Byte Headlamp combines an ultra-lightweight design with easy functionality. Without compromising performance, this small but mighty headlamp delivers 100 lumens of light in a multiple beam pattern perfect for versatility in the outdoors.
- One MaxBright LED shines 100 lumens on high and one red Ultrabright LED ensures your night vision will never be compromised.
- Three modes: Spot High, Spot Low, and Red High.
- Multiple beam pattern combines focused narrow and wide beams to allow for the most versatility.
- Asymmetrical single arm bracket design makes directing the light effortless once on your head.
- IPX4 water-resistant rating safeguards the headlamp from splashes and quick accidental dunks.
- Features a digital battery lockout, easily accessible battery door enclosure, and a large push button for on/off.
- Powered by two AAA alkaline batteries (included).
|Lumens: ||100 |
|Type of Bulb: ||Maxbright LED, red Ultrabright LED |
|Burn Time on Low: ||8 hours |
|Burn Time on High: ||5 hours |
|Burn Time on Red Bulb: ||60 hours |
|Type of Battery: ||
|Weight (with batteries): ||2.25 oz (64 g) |
|Batteries Included: ||Yes |
|Features: || |
- Spot Low mode projects 24 m, while Spot High projects 48 m.
- IPX4 Water Resistant
- Battery lockout option
- Lithium battery compatible