The lightweight Werner Corryvrecken Carbon Paddle's full-size asymmetrical blades maximize the power and efficiency of well conditioned high-angle paddlers.
- Full-size, high-angle blades are ideal for well conditioned paddlers who want to get the most out of every stroke.
- Curved dihedral blade face reduces "flutter" and enhances maneuverability, helping you smoothly link strokes.
- Carbon fiber continuous weave blades for exceptional strength-to-weight ratio and long-lasting durability.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
|Blade Material: ||Carbon |
|Blade Size: ||20.25 cm W x 49 cm L (7.9" W x 19.3" L) |
|Blade Surface Area: ||721 sq cm / 111.8 sq in |
|Blade Shape: ||Asymmetrical |
|Shaft Material: ||Carbon |
|Shaft Shape: ||Straight or Bent |
|Feather: ||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees |
|Breakdown: ||Yes - 2 pieces |
|Control: ||Right or left hand |
|Small Shaft Stocked: ||No |
|Weight: ||Straight Shaft is 27.5 oz (776 g) |
|Weight: ||Bent Shaft is 30.5 oz (861 g) |
- Touring - high angle
- Touring - fitness/race
- Coastal Play - Lumpy Waters
|Features: || |
- Large high angle blade with a powerful catch
- Curved dihedral blade face for smooth linking strokes
- Carbon fiber continuous weave blades and shaft for exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Great for well conditioned paddlers
- Excellent for fitness paddling and racing.