The Werner Skagit CF Paddle offers the lightest swing weight available in the recreation paddle category. It also features an advanced blade design for smooth, flutter-free strokes.
- The Skagit is perfect for low-angle recreational paddlers seeking great performance at a great price.
- Carbon reinforced nylon blades are super lightweight and durable.
- Advanced blade design enables smooth, efficient strokes.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
|Blade Material: ||Carbon-reinforced nylon |
|Blade Size: ||15.6 cm W x 49 cm L (6.1" W x 19.3" L) |
|Blade Surface Area: ||605 sq cm / 93.8 sq in |
|Blade Shape: ||Asymmetrical |
|Shaft Material: ||Fiberglass/carbon blend |
|Shaft Shape: ||Straight |
|Feather: ||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees |
|Breakdown: ||Yes - 2 pieces |
|Control: ||Right or left hand |
|Small Shaft Stocked: ||No |
|Weight: ||220 is 32 oz (907 g) |
|Features: || |
- Lightest swing weight among all recreational touring paddles
- Advanced blade design for smooth and stable stroke