Werner's Skagit Hooked Paddle has a mid-sized, low-angle blade design with features from their higher-end paddles, at a value price. This is a great choice for entrants to kayak fishing.
- Injection-molded blades offer a good catch and stable feeling stroke.
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon blades provide durability at an excellent price.
- Carbon-blend shafts are available in longer lengths for wider boats and raised seats.
- The mid-sized, low-angle blades fit a wide range of angler paddling styles.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
- The Adjustable Length option featuring LeverLock Technology allows paddlers to adjust the length of the paddle in 5cm increments for up to 20cm of adjustment.
|Blade Material: ||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon |
|Blade Size: ||15.6 cm W x 49 cm L (6.1" W x 19.3" L) |
|Blade Surface Area: ||605 sq cm / 93.8 sq in |
|Blade Shape: ||Asymmetrical |
|Shaft Material: ||Fiberglass/carbon blend |
|Shaft Shape: ||Straight |
|Feather: ||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees |
|Breakdown: ||Yes - 2 pieces |
|Control: ||Right or left hand |
|Small Shaft Stocked: ||No |
|Weight: ||220 is 35 oz (992 g) |
- Touring - low angle
|Features: || |
- Mid-sized, low-angle blades