The Pack-Tour M is born from the versatile needs of pack raft paddlers. The four-piece design easily breaks down to stow away when your pack raft is deflated and your journey finds you back on your feet
- The adjustable shaft system allows for on-the-go length changes for the variety of conditions you'll face on the trail.
- The Pack-Tour M is the paddle for those looking to charge open water and tighter moving water streams and rivers.
- Premium Performance gives you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability.
- Designed with the pack rafter in mind, when counting ounces is crucial, the fiberglass blades and carbon shaft keep weight to a minimum.
- The light swing weight and impact resistance helps to accommodate both open water and moving water paddling. However, the Pack-Tour M does not parallel the strength of a whitewater paddle.
|Weight: ||978g / 34.5 oz |
|Dimensions for Packing: || |
- Shorter shaft: 61cm= 24.01"
- Longer Shaft: 80cm= 31.5"
- Blades: 53cm= 20.8"
|Blade Material: ||Carbon-reinforced nylon |
|Blade Size: ||18.25 cm W x 43 cm L (7.2" W x 16.9" L) |
|Blade Surface Area: ||615 sq cm / 95.3 sq in |
|Blade Shape: ||Asymmetrical |
|Shaft Material: ||Fiberglass/carbon blend |
|Shaft Shape: ||Straight |
|Feather: ||30 degree |
|Breakdown: ||Yes - 4 pieces |
|Control: ||Right hand |
|Small Shaft Stocked: ||No |
|Application: ||Pack Raft |
|Features: || |
- Adjustable to 210 and 225 cm