The Werner Stikine Paddle blades balance power with quickness, making this the ultimate creek and river running stick. The mid-size blade design fits a variety of kayakers.
- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft option positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Impact Resistant Kevlar™ and a double layer of Dynel™ edging adds durability.
- The Stikine's mid-size blades are great for all around river running.
- Balanced blade design is smooth and powerful from catch to release.
|Blade Material: ||Carbon, foam core |
|Blade Size: ||19 cm W x 46 cm L (7.5" W x 18" L) |
|Blade Surface Area: ||680 sq cm / 105 sq in |
|Blade Shape: ||Asymmetrical |
|Shaft Material: ||Straight Shaft is Fiberglass, Bent Shaft is Carbon |
|Shaft Shape: ||Straight or Bent |
|Feather: ||30 degree |
|Breakdown: ||No |
|Control: ||Right hand |
|Small Shaft Stocked: ||No |
|Weight: ||Straight Shaft is 34.25 oz (971 g) |
|Weight: ||Bent Shaft is 36.75 oz (1042 g) |
- Coastal Play - Rock Garden
- Whitewater - river running
|Features: || |
- Mid-size blades are great for all around river running
- Performance Core blades are light and buoyant in aerated water
- Impact resistant Kevlar and double layer of Dynel edging add durability