The Werner Double Diamond Paddle is the ultimate stick for serious play boaters. It offers the powerful catch and light, buoyant strokes needed to master technical freestyle moves.
- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft option positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Impact Resistant Kevlar™ and a double layer of Dynel™ edging adds durability.
- Larger blades are ideal for well conditioned play boaters and paddlers who love to run big rivers and creeks.
- Down-tilt blades enter the water sooner for more initial power and won't get in your way for free-style moves.
- Small diameter shafts are available and recommended for paddlers whose hand (from the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger) measures 6 1/2" or smaller.
|Blade Material: ||Carbon, foam core |
|Blade Size: ||19.5 cm W x 48 cm L (7.7" W x 18.9" L) |
|Blade Surface Area: ||683 sq cm / 105.9 sq in |
|Blade Shape: ||Asymmetrical |
|Shaft Material: ||Straight Shaft is Fiberglass, Bent Shaft is Carbon |
|Shaft Shape: ||Straight or Bent |
|Feather: ||30 degree |
|Breakdown: ||No |
|Control: ||Right hand |
|Small Shaft Stocked: ||Yes |
|Weight: ||Straight Shaft is 36 oz (1021 g) |
|Weight: ||Bent Shaft is 38.25 oz (1084 g) |
|Features: || |
- Larger blades are ideal for well conditioned play boaters and paddlers who love to run big rivers and creeks
- Foam Core blade is light and buoyant in aerated water enhancing aggressive play boating moves and rolling
- Down-tilt blades have a very powerful catch
- Impact resistant Kevlar is molded into the power face along with a double layer of Dynel edging for added durability
- Balanced and predictable for precise control and performance