The Werner Side Kick Paddle's large blades offer the ultimate combination of power and responsiveness for strong, well conditioned play boaters.
- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft option positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- Premium fiberglass blade provides lightweight responsiveness and durability.
- Larger blades are ideal for well conditioned play boaters and paddlers who love to run big rivers and creeks.
- Down-turned blades enter the water sooner for more initial power and won't get in your way for free-style moves.
|Blade Material: ||Fiberglass |
|Blade Size: ||20 cm W x 48 cm L (7.1" W x 18.9" L) |
|Blade Surface Area: ||719 sq cm / 111 sq in |
|Blade Shape: ||Asymmetrical |
|Shaft Material: ||Straight Shaft is Fiberglass, Bent Shaft is Carbon |
|Shaft Shape: ||Straight or Bent |
|Feather: ||30 degree |
|Breakdown: ||No |
|Control: ||Right hand |
|Small Shaft Stocked: ||No |
|Weight: ||Straight Shaft is 35.5 oz (1006 g) |
|Weight: ||Bent Shaft is 38 oz (1077 g) |
|Features: || |
- Large blades are a great choice for stronger, well conditioned paddlers
- Down-tilt blades enter the water sooner for more initial power and won't get in your way for freestyle moves