Whether you prefer kneeling or sitting, whitewater or flatwater, the Werner Nantahala fits your paddling style. Werner designed this fiberglass-blade canoe paddle for total versatility.
- The Nantahala's symmetrical blade provides a powerful catch, and its dihedral profile makes forward and reverse strokes smooth and efficient.
- The fiberglass shaft, with oval-shaped indexing down near the blade, provides a comfortable, secure grip.
- An enhanced ABS T-grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
|Grip: ||ABS T-grip |
|Blade Material: ||Fiberglass |
|Blade Size: ||21 cm W x 55 cm L (8.25" W x 21.7" L) |
|Blade Surface Area: ||890 sq cm / 138 sq in |
|Blade Shape: ||Symmetrical |
|Shaft Material: ||Fiberglass |
|Breakdown: ||No |
|Weight: ||58" is 26.75 oz (751 g) |
|Features: || |
- Nantahala offers an excellent balance of power and a smooth stroke
- Fiberglass blade is designed to be versatile for recreational and whitewater canoeing
- Dihedral and softer symmetrical blade has a greater catch with smooth forward and reverse strokes
- Fiberglass shaft with oval index adds control and comfort