Attaining, surfing the wave or maneuvering downstream to the next feature, the Werner Session Stand Up Paddle's design allows for a higher cadence stroke, perfectly suited to whitewater play.
- The longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch that does not sacrifice blade size and power.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers a great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- The mid-size fiberglass blade is a good compromise between swing weight and value, and is an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Using the simple, user-friendly LeverLock Adjustment System, the Session fits paddlers within a 16" height range from 5"-6'4".
- Choose between Performance Adjustable or the 3-piece Performance Adjustable Travel which breaks down to fit in the travel bag of your iSUP or in your suitcase.
- Enhanced ABS palm grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
- The reinforced spine in the blade directs water equally off both sides of the blade for smooth, flutter-free paddling.
|Adjustable: ||16" LeverLock Adjustment system; 70"-86" |
|Blade Material: ||Fiberglass |
|Blade Size: ||18.4 cm W x 48 cm L (7.25" W x 19" L) |
|Blade Surface Area: ||645 sq cm / 100 sq in |
|Blade Shape: ||Symmetrical |
|Shaft Material: ||Fiberglass |
|Breakdown: ||Yes - 2 or 3 pieces |
|Small Shaft Stocked: ||No |
|Weight: ||Performance Adjustable is 30.25 oz (856 g) |
|Weight: ||Performance Travel is 32.5 oz (920 g) |
|Features: || |
- Mid-size blade for better surfing & turning
- Blade shape is gentle on joints, allows for faster cadence
- Adjustable shaft is good for both touring and surfing
- Performance Travel model is design for compact transportation and storage