The Werner Vibe 1-Piece SUP Paddle offers smooth, stable strokes for easier paddling to keep the on-the-water good vibes rolling all day. Boasting design features from Werner's top of the line paddles, yet fitting any beginner's budget.
- The 1-piece Vibe paddle is the lightest weight option in the Vibe paddle series, but is non-adjustable.
- The innovated slender, rectangular blade shape results in high cadence with less fatigue, making it easier on the body with a more gentle catch.
- 10 degree blade-to-shaft offset is the best compromise for forward paddling and bracing, perfect for the paddler who does a bit of everything, from touring to surfing, fishing to fitness.
- Dihedral blade shape was created to direct water to flow evenly off each side of the blade creating a smooth and stable stroke.
- Injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant. They have light swing weight for the value, while maintaining the design elements that are direct from the more advanced paddles.
- The "Tweener" size shaft has a diameter between Werner's Small and Standard shaft, which is designed to fit a variety of hand sizes.
- Fiberglass shaft offers an even lighter weight stroke for those long days on the water.
- Werner's high-impact ABS plastic palm grip is shaped for all-day comfort without sacrificing paddle control.
|Blade Material: ||Fiberglass-reinforced injection-molded plastic |
|Blade Size: ||18.42 cm W x 48.26 cm L (7.25" W x 19" L) |
|Blade Surface Area: ||645 sq cm / 100 sq in |
|Blade Shape: ||Symmetrical |
|Shaft Material: ||Fiberglass |
|Breakdown: ||No |
|Weight: || is 28.25 oz (801 g) |
|Features: || |
- 1-piece paddle for lightest weight
- "Tweener" shaft diameter to fit a variety of hand sizes