Just because you’re a ‘recreational paddler’ doesn’t mean you stick close to home. The Bia 95 Travel Adjustable SUP Paddle breaks down for easy transport in a car, train or plane. Combining a fiberglass shaft with a fiberglass-reinforced nylon blade, the Bia balances strength, flex and weight with stiffness and durability.
- Fiberglass shaft offers a value priced paddle that doesn’t sacrifice strength, flex or weight.
- Travel adjustable uses a two-piece shaft and breaks down to a max length of 37” for easy transport.
- Easy-to-adjust LeverLock® system gives shaft length a 16” range, accommodating multiple paddlers and conditions.
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon blade balances enhanced stiffness and durability with cost.
- A 10-degree offset delivers a solid catch, maximizing efficiency through the power phase of each stroke.
- A slight dihedral on the powerface provides stable, flutter-free forward strokes.
- A low-profile backface spine enables smooth vertical turning and adjustment strokes.
- Rounded blade tip helps deflect rocks encountered on the river bottom.
|Weight: ||31.4 oz |
|Blade Material: ||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon |
|Blade Size: ||18 cm W x 48 cm L (7" W x 19" L) |
|Blade Surface Area: ||613 sq cm / 95 sq in |
|Blade Shape: ||Symmetrical |
|Shaft Material: ||Fiberglass |
|Shaft Shape: ||Straight |
|Breakdown: ||Yes - 2 pieces |
|Adjustable: ||Yes - LeverLock® System |
- 10-degree offset
- Slight dihedral on the powerface
- Rounded blade tip