Whether you're a cat boater or a rafter, tossing miscellaneous gear in the nooks of your boat is a habit we all share. With the Down River King Sling you can neatly contain that gear and confidently push off the bank rigged to flip.
- Constructed with UV-resistant webbing and Multi-Mesh material that's recycled from post-consumer waste.
- Multiple D-rings along the perimeter offer creative freedom when rigging your raft or cat.
- For catarafts, combine the King Sling with one of DRE's Drop Bogs (Item #: 81176.01) for the perfect gear containment system.
- Rafters simply pile gear up in the bow or stern of your boat and toss and secure the King Sling over top for containment.
- Pro Tip: Placing softer gear directly under the sling makes it a nice lounging pad for furry (and human!) passengers.
- Raft King Sling is ideal for 12'-18' rafts.
- Note: Multi-Mesh colors and patterns are assorted and may not match the product photos.
|Material: ||Multi-mesh and UV resistant webbing |
|Dimensions: || |
- Raft - 2'11" L x 3'9" W; 2.8 lbs.
- Cat - 2' L x 5' W; 1.95 lbs.
|Features: || |
- D-Rings for custom rigging