Designed to attach to a wading belt, the side rails of a raft or the deck of a personal watercraft, the NRS Stash Pack is an ultra-light, waterproof-submersible dry pouch. Featuring die-cut slots on the front panel so anglers can customize their tool and accessory configurations.
- TPU-coated heavy-duty nylon construction combines with welded seams and a TRU® Zip closure for guaranteed waterproof-submersible performance.
- Waterproof TRU Zip toothless closure is self-healing to increase longevity.
- Front panel integrates fishing tools, accessories and accommodates NRS 1” straps.
- Dual, die-cut belt loops for secure attachment to a belt or raft frame.
- Internal organization features one divided mesh pocket.
- Compatible with NRS Tool Dock, Fly Dock accessories and straps.
|Dimensions: ||10.5" W x 2.65" D x 6.6" H |
|Volume: ||3L |
|Pockets: ||1 - Divided Internal Mesh |
|Weight: ||0.64 oz |
|Material: ||TPU-coated, 420D Heavy-duty nylon |
|Closure System: ||TRU® Zip Waterproof/submersible zipper |
|Waterproof: ||Yes |
|Submersible: ||Yes |
|Features: || |
- Die-cut slots on the front for accessory integration
- Belt loop attachment